1. Turn the breaker that Neurio is connected to off and on again. You will hear Neurio play a short chime.
2. Using a Smartphone or Laptop, join the "Neurio" WiFi network. If you don't see the "Neurio" network, repeat step #1 again.
3. Once connected to the "Neurio" network, open a new web browser window and go to "http://sensor.neur.io". This will take you to the Neurio configuration page. If it doesn't, just type "http://192.168.4.1" into the address bar and hit enter.
4. Follow the instructions on the web page to complete the setup. Neurio will then play one long chime to let you know it has joined your network.
5. You will now receive an email from Neurio. Click on the link within the email to complete the account setup process.